Jess and Aud's Awesome Adventure

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (31)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  July (12)
      • It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to...
      • I know it's been a while since either of us blogge...
      • Wine is cheaper than water? Ok!
      • Also, I only had €4, my student ID, and my camera....
      • Seriously, where are we?
      • Vienna is FABULOUS
      • Umm... whats Wein?
      • Buda and Pest are better than best!
      • We've been to Buda AND Pest
      • We let the bedbugs bite...
      • 1000g of Hash
      • Well, now I've seen both...
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (1)

Contributors

  • Audrey
  • Jess

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Also, I only had €4, my student ID, and my camera...which was out of battery
Posted by Jess at 6:10 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)