Sunday, July 13, 2008

Vienna is FABULOUS

So Jess basically said all that we did here except that today we saw an amazing palace and walked around the sweet sweet gardens. That was awesome. The pride parade yesterday was definitely the highlight for me because it was SO different and unexpected. It stormed really bad last night so we unfortunately had to stay inside. Also, we slept with the lights on all night because we are so paranoid about bed bugs, lol. With good reason. There were none as far as we could tell. Vienna has a ton of culture and things to do. We didn't even see a lot of the city. I definitely wanna come back here some day. Tomorrow we are off to Munich which I here is super awesome but extremely touristy (as if the places we've been already haven't been...right...). So, we'll see. It should be a good time no matter what though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys have a blog! This is so cool!! I'm very jealous of your Pride parade, it sounds fabulous:)

In Munich, there's a really cool bar called Cord near Karlsplatz, and the beer garden in the Englisch Garden called Seehaus is beautiful!

Also, if you get off the U-Bahn at Marienplatz and walk towards Karlsplatz (which is east, I think) there's a place with fun, CHEAP shoes called Tack. Have a blast!!