Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hey Everyone!
I think Audrey basically said everything that we've done so far so I wont bore you with the details of Catherine's Palace, etc. Today we went to Peter and Paul's Fortress, and saw the places where the royal family is burried (including Nicholas II, the last tzar, and his family). Tomorrow is the first day where we have a free day!! I'm excited. Andrew Pribram put some of our photos into an album online: http://gallery.mac.com/apribram/100033
You can see my apartment, my view of the Gulf of Finland from my room, and a few other pictures. Lastnight we went to a club near our homestays and saw a wedding party (the woman was still in her wedding dress and they were all dancing in the club--super random). Also, some random guy went up on stage and started dancing and undressing. Russians are frickin crazy. Like, seriously. That's basically it here for now. Our days are pretty packed so i'm beat. Goodnight! -Jess

No comments: