Friday, June 13, 2008
Quick update because I'm really tired. Tuesday night Jess and I stayed in and relaxed. Wednesday we had school and went to an awesome piano concert/museum. Wedneday night we went to a local bar because we didn't have school on Thursday (it was Russia Day!). Thursday I went to "Mega" mall with some of the girls (kind of a mistake) and Jess went to Nevsky for a parade and concert I didn't know about (jealous!). Thursday night we went back to the hookah bar which was a lot of fun! Today (Friday) we went to Peterhoff, which was of course amazing. Then tonight we went to a Russian banya!!! It was really relaxing and fun. I uploaded lots of pictures on facebook, so check them out. I will try to write a longer blog next time, but I had a long day today, I have a long day tomorrow and I have to quickly catch a bus home before they stop running for the night. I love you all and hopefully I will talk to you all soon! (Jess sends her love and will update eventually).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment